get_iplayer 3.05 released

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:19:22 PDT 2017

Using the Windows PVR & Command Line versions v3.02:

* I like the download progress in #'s or bytes because I too have a
flaky and slow connection - a Three wifi dongle that keeps
disconnecting.

* I like the listings of new programmes added to the caches after a
refresh. Then I can do a 'Find' in the browser looking for new
programmes by keywords.

* I went back to v3.02 to regain these features.

* I don't need to delete old versions of programmes because I do that
manually after I have listened to same - which can take me months.

* The only quirk I've found is that I end up with two files - one with
a thumb nail image (original-temp), and one without (original).

CJB