get_iplayer 3.05 released

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 15:05:03 PDT 2017

On 12/10/17 23:34, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release300to309#release305

I have noticed a couple of changes with this release having gone from
3.03 to 3.05.

First is there is now a much more prominent advisory on deleting older
downloads.  What has prompted this additional reminder?

Second, I can no longer see the download progrees expressed in Bytes,
bits or minutes and seconds.  I found this very helpful when managing
our rather poor bandwidth.  Can I get it back?  --verbose perhaps?

Otherwise my grateful thanks to all who make this possible.
Budge.