VERSION-get_iplayer Says 2.94.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 06:32:48 PDT 2017

Hi terry,

> get_iplayer-2.94 is the last version to update with '-u'
> all versions after 2.94 must be updated manually.

Thanks.  It's a shame -u wasn't deprecated for one version so I would
have been upgraded to 2.95 which then tells me -u no longer works.  I've
been happily using -u occasionally without remembering on what occasions
an upgrade occurred, and been left with the impression that I'm
therefore up to date.  Since I'm probably not alone, I think
http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/VERSION-get_iplayer should be
nobbled so -u fails for all and then start investigating why.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy