BBC Licensing Expose

mccarthy kevin specialk99 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 03:30:22 PST 2017

I agree.

The original post was interesting reading at first and I appreciate people's
"you shouldn't believe everything you read" attitude but now this has
deteriorated into a squabble over a newspaper and I find it incredibly boring.

When's the last time get_iplayer was actually mentioned in this mailing list?

Regards

Kevin McCarthy

P.S.I'm also a member of that same group, Roger.