New radio PIDs

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 02:48:11 PDT 2017

Hi Vangelis,

>  On Sun Aug 13 19:51:22 BST 2017, James Scholes wrote:
> > ^[0-9b-df-hj-np-tv-z]{8,}$

Very useful, though I'm surprised they dropped the vowels but left in
`y'.  Having an alleged PID and checking it's syntactically correct,
i.e. matches the regexp, is distinct from hunting for a possible regexp
amongst other text, e.g. in a URL.  I think that regexp is for the
former.  get_iplayer does the latter, so might want something more
restrictive though I haven't looked at all the places the existing
regexp is used because there's a lot of duplication.

"nymphrhythms".

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy