episode oddity

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 04:12:49 PDT 2016

I'd tried twice on the morning after the broadcast. Then a couple of times
on later days. Got the same "halt after about 2 mins".

I tried again using the same method yesterday after seeing  a reply here.
Still stopped. I then tried the

--type=tv --mode=best

and this worked OK. This method mentioned RTMPDump but I guess it wasn't
RTMP as I thought that had ceased (?)

However I now have the programme OK, but remain baffled by the behaviour
when using --tvmode=hlsbest!

Other programs have continued to fetch OK using my normal method.

Jim