episode oddity

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Jul 28 02:26:19 PDT 2016

From: Alan Milewczyk
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:20 PM
>> I've been fetching and watching the recent 'Forces of Nature' BBC1 TV
>> series presented by Brian Cox. There are four episodes and I've had no
>> problem getting episodes 1, 2, and 4. But episode 3 seems different for
>> some reason.
>Yes I had the same problem with the episode you mention when it was aired a
>week or so back, stopping at 2m21secs.

I also had a problem with the HLSHD version of episode 3 using v2.95, but in
my case it did not stop.  It told me segment 13, after about 120s, was
missing and then continued.  I tried again the following day and about 2
days after that, with the same result.  I then downloaded the FlashHD
version, which was complete.  I did try the HLSHD version again about a week
after the broadcast, and it was then complete.

Which version of the programme were you downloading?