Error free HLSHD

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Fri Aug 26 04:56:52 PDT 2016

On 26/08/16 11:28, RS wrote:
> Today I downloaded today's HLSHD1 World Business Report (b07ps5pz) and
> there were no Segment not found errors.  The last time I checked was
> Wednesday 24th.  I don't have a record but if I've remembered
> correctly there were then about 6 Segment not found errors.  It is
> only a 15 min programme, so it is not an exhaustive test.  I was using
> 3 mobile broadband (at 8.8Mbit/s) so I am not at present in a position
> to carry out more thorough tests.  Could it be that the HLS problem
> has been fixed?

Interesting. On the strength of this post, I tried a few sample
downloads from yesterday's aired programmes (I'm still using v2.95):

Animal Park Summer Special (hlsvhigh1) multiple (10) segments not found
But for Red Rock, Escape to the Country, Pointless Celebrities, North
West Tonight Evening News, The One Show and EastEnders (all hlshd1)
every download was clean, no dropped segments!