Error free HLSHD

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Aug 26 03:28:43 PDT 2016

Today I downloaded today's HLSHD1 World Business Report (b07ps5pz) and there
were no Segment not found errors.  The last time I checked was Wednesday
24th.  I don't have a record but if I've remembered correctly there were
then about 6 Segment not found errors.  It is only a 15 min programme, so it
is not an exhaustive test.  I was using 3 mobile broadband (at 8.8Mbit/s) so
I am not at present in a position to carry out more thorough tests.  Could
it be that the HLS problem has been fixed?