Help with Options with 2.96 Please

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 23:59:39 PDT 2016

<mega snip>

You can see the various recording modes here
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modes#config-quality
The default for radio is 320kbps which is what I use for all radio progs as
the file sizes are never too big. If this "best" mode is not available, it
falls back to "better" etc.

As I almost always use the Web PVR on a Windows machine I cannot help you
with your specific Linux prefs.

I was amused by your reference to the "Third Programme" which became BBC
Radio Three in 1970! We are showing our ages by still using this term :-)

Simon Morgan