Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sat Aug 13 03:02:19 PDT 2016

I don't know why you would want to listen to More or Less at 320kbit/s.  I
am happy with the podcast, although it is very different, but not noticeably
(to my ears) in sound quality.  If you mean the shortened version of the one
on grammar schools, b07mz0hj, I have just downloaded that manually at
dashhigh without problem.  The continuity announcer on the shortened version
sounds as though she is in a swimming pool.