Olympics Might be hvf Only

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 06:24:20 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 02:46:24PM +0100, RS wrote:
> From: David Cantrell
> >At least after the previous Olympics *everything* was available for
> >download on iPlayer.
> I must be being very stupid then, because I can't find it.  If I go to a
> day in the Schedule which has already happened I just get a table of
> results, not an opportunity to watch the event.

Use the iplayer search thingy to look for, eg, "olympic weightlifting"
and then click on the bit where it says something like "12 available
episodes" on the right, which takes you to ...
  http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b00cn1xm

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza."
    "WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THERE IS A HOLE IN YOUR BUCKET?"