Audio/Video Out of Sync

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 01:53:51 PDT 2016

In article <55ad0a8fa5web at audiomisc.co.uk>, Jim web
<web at audiomisc.co.uk>
wrote:

> I know someone I can ask at the BBC. However he would probably have to
> ask someone else. Worth a try, though.

I've just had a reply. I can't give all the details but can make some
comments.

AIUI there isn't a loading problem. And the most recent change was too long
ago to be a likely cause. However it might matter which server we access.
Has anyone compared them to see if one gives blips/premature ends when the
other(s) are OK? This might help, and also might be useful for me to relay
this back.

Jim