History File Not Updated

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 11:58:46 PDT 2016

I have also had this before as well. I think it might depend on how the download fails. It seems that sometimes GiP is getting the message that the download is complete even though it obviously isn't. Maybe if the CDN hasn't sent any error messages during the download, GiP assumes it's complete and does the usual process of removing .partial from the filename and writing it to the History.

If the CDN does send an error message then possibly GiP treats the download as incomplete and doesn't finalise it.