History File Not Updated

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:52:14 PDT 2016

Thank you for your response. But when I've had failures before -
usually through lost packets or the downloading stalling - even if
I've deleted the partials in advance - GiP has always refused to
re-download a pid due to an entry in the History File from the failed
attempt. My solution to this has always been to manually do the
download using the command line or via the Windows PVM with the
--force option. This time I didn't have to use --force. Hence my
enquiry. Chris B.