Upgrading to 2.91 breaks windows installation

Charlie Heard charlieheard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:12:31 PST 2015

Thanks for that. I was looking for an entry pointing to the "wrong" directory, rather than adding an option. Fixed it after your prompting and looking through the GitHub wiki, once I realised that the directory entries shouldn't be enclosed in quotes.

Not sure why it needed this doing during this update as it's worked fine before, but it's sorted now, so thanks again.

On Mon Feb 16 2015 at 09:09:50 Dave Liquorice <allsorts at howhill.com> wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:54:09 -0000, Charlie Heard wrote:

> Just bumping this, as it's still broken. How can I force get_iplayer or
> the PVR to download to the correct directory automatically without having
> to manually use the --output option?

Have you tried putting the relevant line(s) in the "options" file?

output <path_to_TV_downloads>
outputradio <path_to_Radio_downloads>

I don't use windows so donno if that will help at all with the permissions
problem or where that file is stored on a windows system...

There is away to set options from the get_iplayer command line, have a dig
through the docs.

--
Cheers
Dave.