Upgrading to 2.91 breaks windows installation

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Mon Feb 16 01:05:29 PST 2015

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:54:09 -0000, Charlie Heard wrote:

> Just bumping this, as it's still broken. How can I force get_iplayer or
> the PVR to download to the correct directory automatically without having
> to manually use the --output option?

Have you tried putting the relevant line(s) in the "options" file?

output <path_to_TV_downloads>
outputradio <path_to_Radio_downloads>

I don't use windows so donno if that will help at all with the permissions
problem or where that file is stored on a windows system...

There is away to set options from the get_iplayer command line, have a dig
through the docs.

--
Cheers
Dave.