Radio categories

Steve yellow.yeti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:01:19 PST 2015

if I search for radio programmes with a category of drama:

get_iplayer  --test --type=radio --category="Drama"

I get returned:
get_iplayer 2.91-ppa21, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: 0 Matching Programmes

( get_iplayer *. --test --type=radio --category="Drama" also returns 0
matching )

if I go to list available categories for radio:

get_iplayer --list=categories --type=radio

no categories are returned, while if i do the same for --type=tv I get
the usual suspects.

Have the recent spate of changes caused this to stop working, or am I
doing something stupid?