We should be grateful ( was Re: A message from Auntie )

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:53:51 PDT 2014

Hello

I think we should be grateful that get_iplayer worked as well as it
did for so many years.
I tend to think that perhaps the unofficial clients are all victims of
their own success.
Someone was bound to notice eventually.

For video there is BBC iPlayer Download. There is no equivalent for audio.
Several BBC radio Stations are on iTunes Radio. None of the local ones.
BBC Radio Cumbria, BBC Radio Lincolnshire, BBC Radio Wales.
I have always wondered about BBC Radio Wales missing from iTunes.

--
terry l. ridder ><>