Download showing "negative cts, previous timestamps might be wrong"

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed Oct 8 02:52:04 PDT 2014

Nick Payne <nick.payne at internode.on.net> wrote:

>I just downloaded the most recent episode of New Tricks in HD (series 11
>episode 8), and when I had a look at the cmd window after the download
>finished,...

I see this from time to time on tv programmes; it doesn't happen during the
download, but later when the file goes through conversion from the
partial.flv file to mp4.

I'd never noticed a significant change in the MP4 file's size though, and
I've also never had a problem playing such a file.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.