Download showing "negative cts, previous timestamps might be wrong"

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 03:39:24 PDT 2014

Sometimes I get bloated files for the The Drift - folk programme. It is a one hour MP3 file - and seems to take a huge number of #'s that seem to go on forever.

A few times the number of #'s is really long and the file double in size from previous downloads. When I use MediaInfo sometimes the file is reported as being over and hour long.

So if I get a problem with a download I simply delete it and download it again using the Force option.

CJB