Starting November 11, 2014 output filenames missing underline/underscore

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:17:30 PST 2014

Hello;

while looking at the BBC Radio Wales issue, I noticed a separate issue.
Starting November 11th, output file names for programmes from the National
BBC Radio Stations and at least 2 of the larger local radio Stations
are missing the underline/underscore, which replaced the blank space
in the file name."

i am using get_iplayer-bb82110, which is get_iplayer-2.90 with
additional editing.

the smaller local radio stations, i.e. BBC Radio Sussex, BBC Radio Cumbria,
are not affected.

this would imply that the BBC is making changes to the stations with
the larger listeners first and the smaller ones later.

As I have said earlier; I have a gut feeling that "real soon now"
get_iplayer is going to be obsolete, as in dead.

--
terry l. ridder ><>