Starting November 11, 2014 output filenames missing underline/underscore

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Nov 17 03:01:14 PST 2014

"artisticforge ." <artisticforge at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello;
>
>while looking at the BBC Radio Wales issue, I noticed a separate issue.
>Starting November 11th, output file names for programmes from the National
>BBC Radio Stations and at least 2 of the larger local radio Stations
>are missing the underline/underscore, which replaced the blank space
>in the file name."
>
>i am using get_iplayer-bb82110, which is get_iplayer-2.90 with
>additional editing.

The release notes for 2.87 describe changes in the way punctuation
characters etc are removed from filenames.  See:
https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/release287

Having said that, filenames here have spaces in them; perhaps because I use
the   --whitespace  option?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.