iplayer audio to lpcm

Jim Lesurf jcgl at audiomisc.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 06:10:37 PST 2014

On 08 Nov, Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net> wrote:
> Blasted mailing list, I sent the message below as a personal reply,
> AGAIN. I simply cannot get my brain to accept how this list works. I'm
> on half a dozen other mailing lists all of which work the other way
> round ie. replies go to the list. Mutter.

I've also been a bit puzzled/confused by the list. I'd expected emails to
the list to just generate responses via the list. But various responses
have come both direct and via the list.

I don't mind cc'ing back when I get direct responses in parallel. But it
does mean I am getting duplicatics and will have to set up a filter to
ensure these all go to the correct storage 'box' here.

Is this all the norm here, or have I done something wrong? If the latter,
my apologies. Not experienced it on other lists where all by default goes
only via the list.

Jim