iplayer audio to lpcm

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sat Nov 8 05:32:01 PST 2014

Blasted mailing list, I sent the message below as a personal reply, AGAIN. I simply cannot get my brain to accept how this list works. I'm on half a dozen other mailing lists all of which work the other way round ie. replies go to the list. Mutter.
--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK