Most recent documentation

Square Penguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Sun Sep 29 07:12:42 EDT 2013

On 29/09/2013 00:25, Rob Dixon wrote:

> I wonder where the most authoritative documentation is for get_iplayer?

As Andy said, the most complete and authoritative documentation is
probably on Dinkypumpkin's github Wiki.

The Wiki is also mirrored on the get_iplayer forums site here:

http://squarepenguin.co.uk/wiki/

For major updates I would probably do a blog post detailing the changes
and a link to the corresponding info in the Wiki so if you wanted to be
notified of updates you could stick the blog feed in your rss reader
(email subscription options will be made available soon).

SP