Most recent documentation

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 18:18:16 EDT 2013

On 29/09/2013 11:57, Andy Wedge wrote:
>> I wonder where the most authoritative documentation is for
> get_iplayer?
>
> I would say the most authoritative source would be DP's Wiki pages at
> https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki
>
> In my experience, updates are made here along with code changes or very
> soon after.

The GitHub wiki + the tutorial guide at squarepenguin.co.uk are what
amounts to get_iplayer documentation.  Some of the wiki pages are
mirrored to squarepenguin as a convenience.  I'll update the online man
page and list of available options - both in GitHub wiki - for each
release.  The wiki page footer shows the current release.  The other
bits of the wiki will be updated if the need arises.  And of course, it
is a wiki, so for the very minimal price of creating a GitHub account,
anyone can add anything they like to it.