get_iplayer for windows no longer lists recordings after computer crash.

Pierce Hone codewarehaus.phone at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 17:50:59 EDT 2013

First, Thanks for the excellent software.

I have just installed it 2 days ago and it works very well.

2 Questions.

1)    I had a computer crash (not related to get_iplayer) and now even
though recordings are being made, I cannot list any recordings on the
recordings page/tab.

         I just get an empty list.

         It did work and I assume something is corrupt but I don't know
where to look.

2)    I am converting the .mp4 files to .ts files with the correct
format to convert to run on a Humax PVR (Foxsat HDR) via av2hdr.exe

         The ffmpeg command I use is

             ffmpeg" -i <inputfile> -vcodec copy -acodec mp2 -vbsf
h264_mp4toannexb <ouputfile>.ts

         How can I change the commandline in get_iplayer to avoid the
creation of the .mp4 and go straight to the .ts.
         (I don't mean to run av2hdr.exe but just to get the .ts file in
the correct format to allow them to be used by av2hdr.exe after download)

Many thanks for your help.

Pierce.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130317-0, 17/03/2013
Tested on: 17/03/2013 21:51:00