(not) converting to mp3

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:26:40 EDT 2013

As a workaround, there's a program called X-WinFF, which is a front end
for FFMPEG, allowing for batch encoding.

There's also FLV Extract, which can batch extract the audio (or video)
from FLV files. I use it to get the .aac (or occasionally .mp3) files
out of radio shows downloaded as "raw" FLVs.

Both programs are free.

FLV Extract: http://moitah.net/