(not) converting to mp3

Derek Moss dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 10:41:36 EDT 2013

Thanks, I'll take a look at those, although it might be easiest to let
get_iplayer handle the audio/radio programme conversion/extraction and
manually specify --raw for TV programmes.

Don't the flvs made from radio programmes just contain mp3, aac or wma
audio anyway? I did try renaming one from flv to aac and that played
fine in VLC. So is there any need to extract the audio, rather than
just rename them?

I did look at the PVR Manager to see if I could specify raw in that,
as then my brother could use that for TV Programmes and the
commandline for Radio Programmes but it doesn't seem possible.