FFmpeg 1.1 released

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:38:25 EST 2013

On 11/01/2013 15:54, Mapperz wrote:
> dinkypumpkin : If you need alpha/beta testers on windows (have
> xp-sp3,win7,win8) will be willing to.
> The current windows installer for get_iplayer_lastest.exe does not
> install on my windows 8 64-bit (i7 quadcore).
> tried, running as admin and compatibility modes windows7&xp-sp3 to no
> avail. (copying folders from xp machine works!)

Thanks.  I'll take you up on that offer when the time comes.  I don't
know why the installer failed in Win 7 compatibility mode.  It may be
that the installer needs to explicitly declare its required execution
level in that scenario, even if you're running as admin, but I don't
really know.  I'll get the installer working in XP/7 first, then go back
and deal with Windows 8.