FFmpeg 1.1 released

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:22:13 EST 2013

On 10/01/2013 20:48, Peter S Kirk wrote:
> Should we download this and install in
> [drive]:\[program folder]\get_iplayer\FFmpeg on OS Win XP32

If you like, but there is no compelling reason to do so.  It won't work
with get_iplayer any differently than the existing version.  I've
started work on a new installer to go along with a new release of
get_iplayer, but I still have a ways to go.  It will go out with updates
to all the helper apps, but again, there is no reason to update at the
moment.