[BUG] get_iplayer 2.82 PVR function is ignoring recording modes

Phil Elvey phil.elvey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:02:43 EST 2013

I have setup get_iplayer v 2.82 successfully, including the Web PVR
function.  I have set the default recording modes as a list excluding
flashhd (I don't want the recordings to download  as flashhd).

When I add a programme or series to the PVR, and I got into the PVR
details, it shows the recording modes correctly (excluding flashhd).

However, when I run the PVR, it downloads the programme/s in flashhd!!
Grrr!!

This appears to me to be a bug, as the "modes" being specified PVR
details are being ignored when the PVR is run.  I have also made sure
that there is a match for other modes I HAVE specified with the
programme being downloaded (ie. flashvhigh and others).

Any help or update on this would be appreciated, cheers!