0 matching programmes when I attempt to pvrqueue

Jerry Steele ticktockhouse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:10:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm using get_iplayer v2.82 on Linux (Ubuntu), and I seem to be
getting some strange behaviour.

I do a search and get the number, e.g.

$ get_iplayer 823
Matches:
823:    The Secret Life of Rock Pools - -, BBC Four, Audio
Described,Factual,Nature & Environment,Science & Nature,Sign Zone,TV,
default,audiodescribed,signed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

yet, when I try to queue it:

~$ get_iplayer 823 --pvrqueue
get_iplayer v2.82, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: 0 Matching Programmes

Any idea what might be going on here?

Many Thanks

--