Live radio stream problems/queries (dinkypumpkin)

richard.mace at btinternet.com richard.mace at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 20 09:57:11 EDT 2012

Thanks for the posting, very informative.
It's very mysterious that accessing the live streams for both
TV and radio via the BBC websites works every time without fail
yet via get_iplayer is intermittent & suffers dropouts.

I am using the latest version of get_iplayer from infradead
and rtmpdump V2.4. It seems to me to be some kind of timing
issue. Very annoying for me as been using since the very start
of get_iplayer's live stream capability and it was always
very reliable until recently.
Is anyone else seeing problems?
Thanks in anticipation.