Olympic ceremonies

louisebay2 at ntlworld.com louisebay2 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 15 08:52:32 EDT 2012

> The first chunk (ffmpeg) came out fine btw. Thanks so much for your
> time and patience.

I'm getting the :
av_interleaved_write_frame error on the last chunk now because I
didn't really get enough of an overlap. I will do it again but in
reading the comment by sebus in your thread Dinky, I tried to get the
march build via the link and couldn't find it.

I'd be keen to try it just to see if Sebus is right about the windows
version, it may perhaps make life a little easier. If anyone knows of
where I can obtain the build that deals with wonky timecodes more
gracefully can you post the link?