Olympic ceremonies

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:17:13 EDT 2012

Reply to the list, not to me.

On 14/08/2012 14:04, louisebay2 at ntlworld.com wrote:
> So it does appear to be to do with the key frame. So if I understand
> it correctly I need to specify a start - stop duration that is
> divisible by 4 to get the last keyframe in?

Not terribly relevant except for your test case.  Keyframe distance will
be different for different programmes at different encoding quality.
For this case, just round your --stop values to the nearest minute and
use --attempts=1.  You don't want to bother with retry/resume here.

> Also how does one re-mux separately. Is that a get_iplayer post
> function or do I have to reach for some other tools?

Use the mailing list archive.  Somebody posted a tutorial on this last week.