AtomicParsley (Windows) crashes when writing some descriptions

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:42:06 EDT 2011

On 20/09/2011 18:14, Kevin Reilly wrote:
> For what it's worth it's definitely the long description that is causing
> AtomicParsley to fall over, at least for the episode of Spooks I've been
> working with. Leave the regular description alone, but comment out the two
> long options, and it tags fine.

The long description is only written if you use --tag-longdescription or
--tag-longdesc (depends on version of AtomicParsley, --tag-longdesc
applies to version of AP used by latest installer), or set the
equivalent options.  You didn't say in your original post if you're
using one of those options.  If not, those commented-out lines are
ignored anyway, so something else would be going on.  I get the same
error without the long description, so I'm curious if we're seeing the
same thing.