AtomicParsley (Windows) crashes when writing some descriptions

Dan Ashby dan at slickpepper.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 09:50:01 EDT 2011

Using the version here seemed to work for me after repeated failed
attempts with 0.9.4:

https://bitbucket.org/jonhedgerows/atomicparsley/downloads/AtomicParsley-0.9.4-hg83.814077d09d34.zip

Although, when I reverted to double check that it would fail again -
the old version also worked. This one on the current 'In our Time'
program on Radio 4.

I think Americans say 'go figure' at this point.

Dan