AtomicParsley (Windows) crashes when writing some descriptions

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 20 08:14:17 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 07:44 +0100, Kevin Reilly wrote:

> Obviously the next step is to comment out each push command in turn to
> determine which one, or ones, are actually causing the problem.

I'd get the files and run the command manually. Then see if you can
extract a small amount of the media file so you've got a simpler test
case.

Then file an AtomicParsley bug.

If you were on a real computer I'd suggest that you update to the latest
version of AtomicParsley and if it persists, run it in a debugger and
get a backtrace showing exactly where it's failing.

Since you're on an OS without a coherent update mechanism and without
proper debugging facilities, it's a bit harder...

--
dwmw2