All TV downloads failing at about 240s

Ed edwardgeorge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:08:30 EDT 2011

aha, yes. I remember applying this patch some time ago.

> Goodness knows why this should only have started to affect me today, but
> there you go. All OK now.

this used to happen to me only when videos were much longer, maybe
they've increased the frequency of the verification packets in the
stream so it happens earlier or something?

glad you've got it sorted. would seem my problem with limelight today
is coincidental :)

ed