Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

Rog zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 12 14:07:07 EDT 2011

Sorry guys, but i really _cannot_ see to use that <deleted> CMD interface.
When I (painfully and slowly) typed *get_iplayer "the horizon
guide" --get --force* I got something like *command not reckognised either
internally or externally etc.*
I'll accept that I did something wrong, but I really HATE trying tu use CMD.
:-(((
I can't even copy from or paste to it.

Sooooo..............
How can I fix things so that I can _re_ get a file directly using Web PVR
manager?

Or, better still...how about adding *Force Re-record* to the Actions options
:

Play
Record
Force Re -record