Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

Nigel Taylor njtaylor at asterisk.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 12:37:55 EDT 2011

On 07/12/11 16:40, Rog wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Bircumshaw"
> <andy at networkned.co.uk>

See rtmpdump man page...

.....When this option is used, the SWF player is retrieved from the
specified URL and the hash and size are computed automatically. Also the
information is cached in a .swfinfo file in the user's home directory,
so that it doesn't need to be retrieved and recalculated every time
rtmpdump is run. The .swfinfo file records the URL, the time it was
fetched, the modification timestamp of the SWF file, its size, and its
hash. By default, the cached info will be used for 30 days before
re-checking.

>> Just delete the bad or partial file and run:
>>
>> get_iplayer "the horizon guide" --get --force
>
> I am using the Web PVR Manager (Winndows XP P[ro), not the command line
> box, so how do I implement this please??
> i.e. where do I paste *get_iplayer "the horizon guide" --get --force* into?
> I tried the *Run* box but that doesn't work..
Under start -> programs -> get_iplayer
Your find get_iplayer which opens a cmd window, in the get_iplayer
environment, then you should be able to type the command

In the cmd window you should see c:\Program Files\get_iplayer> as the
prompt. It may update the index of available programs first before
giving the prompt.