Trouble downloading certain embeded video using --url

marshall marshall at brooklandsand.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 02:52:09 EST 2011

Hello all,
First time mailing list poster. I've checked the last few months archive
and couldn't find a solution to my problem so I hope you fine people can
help. I'm having trouble grabbing the video from following url using
get_iplayer.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7
The url takes you to a Gideon Coe page on the 6music site.

I have no problems in getting video from other urls like the local weather
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2738?area=PL26
or the main gig from radio 2s in concert
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/in-concert/manic-street-preachers/

I'm running get_iplayer on Arch linux with perl version 5.12.2
Here's what I get.
Any help would be grately appreciated.//////

[marshall at DELL ~]$ get_iplayer --type=all
--url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7"
get_iplayer v2.79, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7 using type:
livetv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type livetv
INFO: pid not found in livetv cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
INFO: Trying pid:  using type: localfiles
INFO Trying to stream pid using type localfiles
INFO: pid not found in localfiles cache
ERROR: No PID for index  (try using --type option ?)
INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7 using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7 using type:
liveradio
INFO Trying to stream pid using type liveradio
INFO: pid not found in liveradio cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dlsc7 using type: radio
INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid not found in radio cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
INFO: Trying pid:  using type: podcast
INFO Trying to stream pid using type podcast
INFO: pid not found in podcast cache
ERROR: No PID for index  (try using --type option ?)

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Marshall