rtmp dump keeps crashing

Alan Simon pomozki at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 23:13:32 EST 2011

Hi, a few weeks ago I asked how to update my rtmp dump file from 2.2d -
someone said to download it and install into the 2.2d sub-directory -
that didn't work because all it did was create a rtmp dump 2.3
sub-directory in the 2.2d sub-directory - and every time I load
get_iplayer it still uses 2.2d version !
The last few days, every time I try to download a program it may work for a
short time but then it invariably crashes - is this linked to what I did?
is there a new version of get_iplayer that includes the latest version of
rtmp dump file?
- I'm a very basic user of get_iplayer.
thanks Alan