I can't record *Lost Land of the Volcano*

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 14:30:15 EST 2011

On 13 January 2011 18:06, ZULU <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> I have *recording Modes* set to:
>>>
>>> flashaudio,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
>>>

> Oops... *flashhd,* now added (immediately after *flashaudio,* (is that the
> right place?)

it is the right place only if you want all tv downloads to try HD
first from now on

The list is parsed first to last so all recordings you make now will
try *flashhd* before *flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal*

If you don't want HD as a default you should add it at the end of your
list so that it is tried last, as a fallback if your other preferred
formats are not available:

*flashaudio,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow,flashhd*

I play all mine back on a HDTV so I want the best available resolution
so my --modes is:

*flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow*

which will try each mode from highest to lowest resolution and
download the first one available