I can't record *Lost Land of the Volcano*

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:15:19 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 18:06, ZULU <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Where do I do rhat using Web PVR Manager?

Under Search, select the Recording tab and set the "Force recording"
button to On.

> _PLEASE_ don't tell me Command Line...
> I can't!

It's all right, we have a 100 step program that teaches you that the
command line really isn't that scary after all ;)

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
        doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche