WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

chrism at spamcop.net chrism at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 12 02:44:15 EST 2011

Quoting ZULU <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com>:

> You need to make sure flashaudio is before the aac versions and you
> should be good to go:
>
> *flashaudio,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow*
>
> Hmmmmmm
> When I tried that the other day it caused other problems <don't
> remember> but it is working now <hooray> <x's fingers>

I'd suggest putting "realaudio" immediately after "flashaudio", since
that also gets you MP3. I've found that some radio programs (eg on the
World Service) have the "realaudio" mode available, but not
"flashaudio".

ie, make your options line:

*flashaudio,realaudio,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashaaclow*

Regards,

Chris