WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

ZULU zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 11 14:23:40 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shevek" <shevek at shevek.co.uk>
To: "ZULU" <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com>
Cc: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>; "David Woodhouse"
<dwmw2 at infradead.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

On 11 January 2011 16:24, ZULU <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> All I need to know now is how to ensure all radio d/l are .mp3 rather than
> .aac
> I currently have:
> *flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow*
>
> What I would like is to modify the above to, as I said, get all radio in
> mp3
> format (no .aac), but without mucking up the TV downloads.
>
> (Only using WebPVR Manager...)

You need to make sure flashaudio is before the aac versions and you
should be good to go:

*flashaudio,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow*

Hmmmmmm
When I tried that the other day it caused other problems <don't remember>
but it is working now <hooray> <x's fingers>