WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

fs ck fsckemail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:33:49 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM, ZULU <zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>> All I need to know now is how to ensure all radio d/l are .mp3 rather
>>> than .aac
>>> I currently have:
>>> *flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,
>>> realaudio,flashaaclow*

In the PVR Manager. Click the 'Recording' tab. Paste the below modes
into the 'Recording Modes' field:

flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal

Now click 'Save as Default'

Note that many programs don't become available as flashaudio (i.e.
mp3). So if you still want to fallback on mp4 add these modes to the
end of the above line:

,flashaac

If you use the command-line to override the radiomodes preferences as
suggested earlier it could get VERY confusing from the PVR manager!!!

Also note that if you ever see anyone specify a mode name with a
number at the end, just remove the number otherwise you reduce the
reliability of downloading.